Fake Vs Real Rick Owens DRKSHWD — How To Spot Fake Rick Owens Ramones
Wondering how to spot fake vs real Rick Owens DRKSHDW Ramones sneakers?
Whether you are a sneakerhead or not, you want to ensure that when buying the Rick Owens Ramones (DRKSHDW), you know whether you are looking at an authentic or a fake Rick Owens DRKSHDW pair.
That is why we have created this fake vs real Rick Owens DRKSHDW comparison embedded with images that will help you identify and differentiate a fake sneaker from the authentic ones.
How to spot the fake Rick Owens DRKSHDW Ramones
The quickest way to spot the fake Rick Owens Ramones DRKSHDW sneakers is to verify the stitching all around them.
Most of the time, the counterfeit Rick Owens Ramones sneakers will poorer quality in terms of stitching because the replica manufacturers never manage to fix this flaw on their Ramones.
Step 1: Real vs fake Rick Owens Ramones stitching
As we said previously, the most reliable way to spot the fake Rick Owens DRKSHDW sneakers is to look at the stitching.
First of all, let’s see the fake vs real Rick Owens Ramones sneakers in order to get a better visualization of what our point is.
As you can see in the fake vs real Rick Owens DRKSHDW images above, the counterfeit pair has, first of all, longer and thicker stitching lines than the authentic sneakers’ stitches, and not only that but they even have extra threads.
By extra threads, we mean that the replica Rick Owens Ramones pairs are most common to have stitches that are out of the line, while the authentic Rick Owens DRKSHDW sneakers got all of their stitches in the same line.
We have highlighted the stitching on the toe box because it is most likely for the replica Rick Owens Ramones sneakers to have the stitching flawed in this area of the shoes.
Step 2: Inspect the toe box of the Rick Owens DRKSHDW sneakers
As for the second step of the Rick Owens DRKSHDW fake vs real guide, we are going to inspect the toe box and its height.
Basically, the toe box is that area of the sneakers where the toes fit in, and most of the time, the fake Rick Owens Ramones pairs have this area flawed.
It is visible in the Rick Owens DRKSHDW fake vs real image above how, on the fake sneakers, the toe box area looks a lot higher and lifted up than the authentic sneakers’ toe box.
What we mean is that the counterfeit Rick Owens Ramones pairs have the toe box area looking more arched and curvier than the authentic Ramones’ toe box area.
Step 3: Check the rear details of the Rick Owens Ramones
Now that you know how to spot the fake Rick Owens DRKSHDW sneakers by inspecting the stitching and the toe box area, we are going to continue the fake vs real Rick Owens DRKSDHW legit check guide by checking the rear details of the shoes.
In the fake vs real Rick Owens Ramones image above, we have used a green line to point out the distance on the rear tab on the authentic DRKSDHW sneakers, and a red line which points out the distance on the rear tab on the replica Rick Owens Ramones shoes.
Most of the time, the replica Rick Owens DRKSHDW sneakers will have a lot more distance in length between the rear tab than the stitching on the authentic Ramones, and that’s usually visible with the naked eye.
Step 4: Fake vs real Rick Owens DRKSHDW side perforations
As for the fourth and the last step of the fake vs real DRKSHDW Rick Owens legit check guide, we are going to let you know how to spot the fake Rick Owens Ramones by inspecting the two holes on the side of the sneakers. We call these two holes “perforations”.
As you can see in the fake vs real Rick Owens DRKSHDW image above, we have used the green and the red lines again, and this time, these two lines point out at the placement of the perforations.
In fact, you can see how, on the legit Rick Owens Ramones sneakers, the two holes are placed on a straight imaginary line (which we made it real this time by drawing it), and how, on the fake Rick Owens DRKSHDW shoes, the two holes are placed irregularly, as they don’t fit on a straight line.
How to spot the fake Rick Owens DRKSHDW Ramones in 60 seconds?
There are situations where you may be unable to go through each detailed step explained above when you need to authenticate your Rick Owens DRKSHDW (Ramones).
That is why we have compiled this quick 60 seconds solution to authenticating your sneakers. Below are the top 10 indicators that can help you determine if you have a fake pair of sneakers or original Rick Owens manufactured DRKSHDW sneakers.
- First of all, inspect the stitching around the sneakers. Most of the time, the replica Rick Owens Ramones sneakers will have their stitching on the toe box area looking thicker and longer than the authentic stitching. Even more, the fake shoes are most likely to have extra threads which wouldn’t have to be there
- Verify the toe box area of the shoes. Mostly, the fake Rick Owens DRKSHDW sneakers have their toe box looking curvier and more lifted up than the authentic one
- Check the rear details on the Rick Owens Ramones. Usually, the fake shoes have a larger distance from the left to the right edge on the rear tab, while the authentic Rick Owens DRKSHDW pairs have a smaller distance between the two edges
- Analyze the perforations on the side of the shoes. Mostly, the fake Rick Owens Ramones pairs have their two holes placed uneven, as if you draw an imaginary line, they wouldn’t be on the same line, while the authentic sneakers will always have their holes placed correctly and on the line
Where can I get my Rick Owens DRKSHDW authenticated? The Rick Owens Ramones authentication service
If you have read this guide and are still uncertain about whether your shoe is real or fake, the Legit Check App offers an authentication service to put your mind at ease.
Should you either not be confident in your ability to follow this guide or are simply lacking time, all you have to do is send us high-quality pictures of your Rick Owens DRKSHDW (Ramones) and we will get back to you with the results within 24 to 48 hours.
The results will also come with a report on why we believe your sneakers are fake or authentic.
Need our opinion over your item’s authenticity? It’s a service we provide.
Want even more help from us? We’ve been working really hard:
- Need more guides? All of our guides are carefully curated in the Legit Check By Ch Library of real vs fake comparison guides.
- Been scammed with a fake? Want an expert opinion about your item? Our Authentication Service gets you the peace of mind you need about your item
- Want to make sure you’re buying watches/designer products at the best price? Use our Price Comparison App
- Check out our App or our YouTube Channel for Video guides!